12.11.2018-21.11.2018

Many murders and many crimes
Many intrusions in my  prime
Many wailing have I caused in past
Many shelters did I shameless blast

Yet in the inscriptions of times and tides


Often angst against self did I find
Often was me standing on self-condemnation
Often was I lost in deep contemplation

But with time, as I grew from dust
Often I wonder, if my heart caught rust;
For never in the melodies of self I sung
Was me innate down to rung

Many pains did I give to man
Many ends did I get in trance
Still above all, pleasure I seeked
Pleasure to grow and pleasure to creep
Pleasure to stand on the top of all
Pleasure to grow in strides post fall

But what is worse is that its bad
It's a frown and it is hard
But I don't feel bad at all
I don't pain and I don't strive
I'm in pain with no drive...

Comments

Popular Posts