A strange way
1255hrs
14-01-2019
more than 2 years have gone past, more than a year have I spent without a glance and yet it sends nothing but a trance. While meditating, I can only cry and finally go to sleep...xD. There is something wrong with me, I know. I am blissfully happy, grudgingly obsolete and dull, grey and sombre yet colourful, vibrant and joyous...
It cannot be some bipolar disorder, I know of it to be certain. It has to be me who is thinking of past and future, unnerved of the present that lies in front of me. I am thankful, dear lord for letting me in here, for letting me be better to myself and my vicinity. Had I not being here, I would have further descended into abyss. Though that abyss would be within, without was a joyous outlook. Dear lord, I know I am responsible for the great fall but thankyou so much for being there when I needed thou the most, thankyou for letting in me hope... thankyou dear lord, thank you.....
14-01-2019
more than 2 years have gone past, more than a year have I spent without a glance and yet it sends nothing but a trance. While meditating, I can only cry and finally go to sleep...xD. There is something wrong with me, I know. I am blissfully happy, grudgingly obsolete and dull, grey and sombre yet colourful, vibrant and joyous...
It cannot be some bipolar disorder, I know of it to be certain. It has to be me who is thinking of past and future, unnerved of the present that lies in front of me. I am thankful, dear lord for letting me in here, for letting me be better to myself and my vicinity. Had I not being here, I would have further descended into abyss. Though that abyss would be within, without was a joyous outlook. Dear lord, I know I am responsible for the great fall but thankyou so much for being there when I needed thou the most, thankyou for letting in me hope... thankyou dear lord, thank you.....
Comments
Post a Comment