There was always more of me
"In the past, I lived with pride. Today, I walk with a sulken vigour. We were great you see, the greatest that had been a part of myself. The greatest that we had seen. Stronger than I had ever been. In mind.
Yet what changes are phonetics through which life sings to the word within and without. It seemingly is a lie - the wise say. I am not wise though. What I perceive becomes my part of reality through whatever means it might have reached me.
I was like all others happy when the journey began. And yet like the hare, I fell asleep out of my dogma and indifference. The slumber drained me. It gave me silence. Silence led to cold and cold is always agonizing. The secret is I was or rather am still the master of that cold.
It is not chilling or dangerous. It is not painful like the piercing of a dagger as people generally allegorise. I just feel it's chill reaching my heavens every now and then. I just feel it causing the mark of winters, which for reasons obvious to me, I don't want to experience.
I was never a fallen angle. I am still an angel. And I believe that god is always there by me. I am his beloved. But of course, there was more to me. I was not a person to even write this down, as I am.
There was more to me...
Yet what changes are phonetics through which life sings to the word within and without. It seemingly is a lie - the wise say. I am not wise though. What I perceive becomes my part of reality through whatever means it might have reached me.
I was like all others happy when the journey began. And yet like the hare, I fell asleep out of my dogma and indifference. The slumber drained me. It gave me silence. Silence led to cold and cold is always agonizing. The secret is I was or rather am still the master of that cold.
It is not chilling or dangerous. It is not painful like the piercing of a dagger as people generally allegorise. I just feel it's chill reaching my heavens every now and then. I just feel it causing the mark of winters, which for reasons obvious to me, I don't want to experience.
I was never a fallen angle. I am still an angel. And I believe that god is always there by me. I am his beloved. But of course, there was more to me. I was not a person to even write this down, as I am.
There was more to me...
I should get better. But I see, weirdly enough today I was about to write 'remorseless forever'.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I know, I will thrive in all ways possible to me. I shall thrive forever.